Thursday, August 12, 2010

10 Common Mistakes Made by Novice Web Developers

SA,

This article reminds with all the mistakes I used to make when I started web development 6 years ago, I like this article very much as it has summarized all the issues that any web developer can put in front of him in his desk as a check list to use it as QA check for his work

I believe also peer reviews can resolve this issue by using the same check list

I think every web developer (even advanced developers) need to read this article

Read more here:
10 Common Mistakes Made by Novice Web Developers

Till the next post, Leave you in peace

1 comment:

  1. Dary Web Designs offers their administrations for planning the site layout as well as expand different administrations like making business logo, web advancement, ecommerce, SEO, e-promoting and so forth.
    Website Development Kuwait

    ReplyDelete