Thursday, March 11, 2010

Testing Windows Live Writer

This post is written in Microsoft Windows Live Writer, I’m comparing it to the web UI of blogger to see if this software can provide me with better user experience and functionalities that will help me to write blog posts faster and with better look and richer content

First the software uses (or imports to be more correct technically) the same personalized theme I’m suing in Blogger which is a good feature

The GUI is much better and more stable than the Blogger buggy UI

Lets take a look at the features that is not available (or hard to use in Blogger):

Photo Albums
  • Albums from your computer
  • Integration with Microsoft Albums
Tables
Name Ahmad Salah
Job IT Consultant
Bing Maps

Where I stay in Qatar right now

Map picture
Technorati Tags: ,,
Video
ATB - Ecstacy

So far the product is still simple and doesn’t have many powerful authoring tools and features

But that’s for now …

No comments:

Post a Comment