Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Zoho Adds Twitter Feature, Visualization Tool to Zoho Projects 2.0

Zoho Adds Twitter Feature, Visualization Tool to Zoho Projects 2.0

SA,

I'm glad to findout that Zoho projects is going inot the right directions thoug there is a long way to go to compete with solutions like Microsoft Project Server, I've used this SaaS Project Management Solution to manage my small team of system analysts in a big project for NBK (National Bank of Kuwait) and other sites, it was really helpful as my teams were scattered in different places all over Kuwait working in many projects, it is simple but do the job, has a user-friendly interface and best of all it is free for basic plan, for advanced options and capabilities it offers a business plan which is cheap to for small companies and enterprises

I really recommend this SaaS solution of any project manager with small sized projects that has teams in desperate locations

Till the next post, Leave you in peace

2 comments:

  1. I just added this web site to my RSS reader, great stuff. Cannot get enough! This is quite new to me. Thanks for the information.

    Hire a Best Zoho Consultant @ BoostedCRM company America.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really impressed with your interesting blog and found some information about zoho .Thanks for sharing for Zoho Consultant.

    ReplyDelete