Monday, March 10, 2008

Back after a 11 monthes ....


SA,

Hi everyone .. i've decided to make this blog my personal web diary of what is happening in my life , for me to remember after years or for any of my friends who is interested ....

Brief of what happen the last year
For the record now i'm in Kuwait ... i left my sweet company Global Impact after a year of struggle with my issues and hesitating , Global Impact is so precious to me ,i was involved into the development of the company progressing from a small company working chaotically to a mature organization [CMM qualified :) )]

I booked a flight on air ways called Al Jazzera Air Ways

Pictures from my flight:



I was struggling with my life trying to keep on moving but it seems Egypt has another plan to break my plans , i have to leave now after some financial issues and the crazy expensive life that keep on increasing in a rate that is faster than my rate .....

So i took the decision , i was hurt badly leaving my family,friends and workplace, to head to the stupid gulf were all people just go for money making ,chaos work environment and peope that may kill thier father and step on your head at work for a $ ....

Now i'm working in a company called Safat Enterprise Solutions (SafatES for short) that provide IT consulting , resources and solution developments services, it has been 2.5 months now ..

I'm really struggling with life here because i've got no friends close only me dear friend Maged who got me the offer here , but he is too busy because he is just married :) , Also a i got a great help from my relative here Eng.Wessam Said - Construction Manager he really supported me a lot since i got here , i'll be in his debt for ever

Well thats for today .. i'll try to post at max on a weekly basis for all interesting info

Till then ..

Leave you in peace ...

No comments:

Post a Comment