Thursday, March 8, 2007

My First Legneday Post !

Salamo Alykom

"Hello World!" since i'm a software engineer and developer this MUST be my first words to say, ppl like me will know why .. and not to let anyone left behind .. search for any programming tutorial and u'll find the first program is just to display a message title "Hello World!"

Thats for my first post ... i hope i can find ppl who are my type here in blog spot soon to link with each other ....

Topics u'll find here is about:
  1. Daily Life interactions
  2. Thoughts
Inshallah .. You'll find nice stuff here .. and please don't hesitate to leave your comments .. thats is the most important ascpet of blogging - INTERACTIONS AND FEEDBACKS -

Till the next Blog

Leave you in peace

MOTAGLAY-ONLINE
-=[Fly with your Fantasy ]=-

5 comments:

  1. welcome to the world of blogging .. welcome to a world of your own

    have fun my friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear sisters and brother for this warm welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My good son i find you here ,i hope all its fine whit you , i was read your Blog and i remember the steps you was pass it , and i know how much its hurt your soul , i ill be always beside you , in happy times and in your bad times , i will never forget you , because for me you are my lovely son in my heart forever , big hugs for you , you mom Miha

    ReplyDelete